Wednesday, December 7, 2011


I throw down these chains that bind me.
“NO MORE!” I proclaim loudly.

Someone giggles, and I turn around.
What the hell are you doing here? This is all mine!

I don’t say a word, I just glare from afar.
“What iiiiisss itttt~?” They say, melodically.

“For one second, leave me be!” I shout, swatting at the air.
No one is there but me, and I hate it.

This is my brain, this is my mind, and you’ll never take control.
But I already have.

The guns start blazing, and here I go.

You set me off, so I’m about to let you off.

Sometimes you try to take control,
Well now you’ve got to pay the toll.
No way to win, you’re desperate now,
Start to run, fear my POW.
I fire once, into your skull,
And there it goes, release the bulls.

The splash of red like a flag when it flies out.
“Heh.” I say, smirking. “Have at ye, idiot.”

No comments:

Post a Comment