Wednesday, December 7, 2011


The sun, it laughs, but when it rains, it pours.

The sun always rises on the same side, why, why does it rise on the same time?

I laugh, overflowing with energy.

Haha, take that!
I  try to keeeeep some semblance of redro

But I can’t

It’s impossible

The power
The future
The energy
It’s all coming to a converging point


Three hundred hours
All happening in one moment
One lifetime of work, falling deeper into despair as I go insane

Haha, take that

Have at it, you fools!
In a while you’ll respect my power.
In just a moment you’ll understand my complete and utter authority.
I will defeat fate, I will conquer all.

For I am the mighty lion.
I am the beastly tiger.
I am the ferocious bear.

I have the mind of a human, the sight of an eagle, the strength of a spider, the power of a gun.

This is it, this is your end. This is the last second you have to say goodbye.

And then in a moment I will destroy your world.

Order is restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment