Friday, December 23, 2011

Battery

I feel drained today.

I look back on my life and wonder what I did for all those years.
What do I have to show for them?

I have no real skills.
I have poor work ethic.
I can't even remember past events that well.
Who are my friends? (This question I think I can answer)
Who were my friends? (This question I surely cannot.)
People seem to move on and fade away. 
I see my dreams and aspirations slipping away for the same reason.
There is no reason.


I say I am an optimist. But sometimes I slip into this state.

I feel like I see things clearer, but I just see things how I don't want to. 

Is this clarity? Is this how the world looks to me, truly?
Sometimes I want to breakdown and cry.
But I think I can't really bring myself to because I don't even believe myself all the way when I get like this.

I want to breakdown and cry.
I want to breakdown and cry.
I want to breakdown and cry.

A week seems like an eternity. 

I wish I could live in last week.

1 comment: