Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snap

My wings spring to life. I growl. They seem to have taken on a life of their own lately. "What the he-" I start, but am rudely interrupted. The wings stretch forcefully. This is just something that is out of my control. "No, not now." I try, to no avail. The wings have to fly. I can't contain them. They erupt into a flurry of energy, and I am pushed into the skies. "Where are you taking me this time?" I ask. They cannot respond, for they are wings. As we reach the clouds, they stop flapping as furiously, and just spread wide and let me glide. 

I never enjoy the timing, but god the sight is beautiful. Here I fly, and I get to see the world like no one else. I feel blessed for a second, and I cannot help but think to my youth, "You have the wings of an angel." they would say. Where have they all gone? Where have all the people gone? I cannot see them here on Earth, and I have spent much time looking. God the sights are beautiful. The once industrial world has become much more green, so much more healthy. Where cars once roamed, grass smashes through into the conscious world. I am now aware that there is so much more to do in this world. The world is a beautiful place. The world expresses itself through its scenery. When the world is gray and concrete, the world is unhealthy, evil, being destroyed. When the world is green, it is healthy. Green is the color of life.

There is so much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment