Friday, December 16, 2011

Away

Divided. At. Last.

All of us have now gone our separate ways.
A gray cloud looms overhead.

"CRACK!" The lightning screams in sheer anger.

I stand upon the mountain plateau alone, or so I thought.

"What are you doing here?" 

I turn to look. A friendly face, surprisingly. 

"I could ask you the same." I respond. 
I'm glad to see them.

The lightning screams once more.

A worried face shows itself.
"What do you make of it, Adonis?"

Adonis stared out across the horizon.
"Something bad is coming."

2 comments:

  1. Reads name Adonis. Flips out *I RECOGNIZE THAT NAME YAYAYAYYAY GREEK MYTHS* Reads group skype chat... oh man it was a random name? Shoot, I'm nerdier than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, it could have been random. THEN AGAIN IT WAS AWESOME IN MY HEAD, and Adonis is pretty great.

    ReplyDelete