Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Three hundred seconds

THREE HUNDRED DAYS LEFT

And all I do is sit here complaining.

TWO HUNDRED DAYS LEFT

And all I do is sit here complaining.

ONE HUNDRED DAYS LEFT

And I'm finally getting started.

ONE DAY LEFT

And I just wish that I had more time. 


A minute gains value when you don't have many left.


The minute hand ticks down slowly,

A second gains value when you don't have many left.
I dread it reaching the '12' and yet, it will soon.

A millisecond gains value when you don't have any left.
I can't even tell you how important each millisecond is.

It takes me 215 milliseconds to react, but infinite things happen every millisecond.

How can I even contemplate the past when the future rushes forward? 

I think it over for a second, precious milliseconds escaping me. I think about the face that you made. 

ONE HOUR OF THOUGHT

I feel no closer.

ONE DAY OF THOUGHT

I feel no closer.

ONE WEEK OF THOUGHT

I'm finally getting it.

But there's no time to think that long about each thing. 

There's something to be said about living in the moment, but I have no idea what it is.

I like where I am. I like to think that. 

But if I think about that, are those not precious moments drained from me? 

No, you can't live for just the future.

No, you can't live for just the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment