Thursday, December 15, 2011

Heh heh heh

I woke up today,
and I couldn't believe my luck.

Things don't usually go this well for me.

I lay there in bed, half remembering parts of my dreams.
You've infected my mind in the best way.
It made me doubt, for a second, that this was real.
I don't think I've been this happy in a long time.

Most of my thoughts seem to lead straight to you,
and I don't want to say it because I don't want to scare you away,
but after you left I started to miss you,
and after you left the only place I wanted to be was near you.

It's a funny thing, and I had my reservations before you said yes.
If you hadn't made me smile like you had, 
maybe I wouldn't be feeling this way so strongly.
My emotions are just leaking out of me now,
and my affection for you is growing exponentially.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

No one else has ever made me feel this way,
and I still can't believe my luck.

1 comment: